Sent by: firstname.lastname@example.org
This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.
During a recent review of your account we found that you are currently displaying Google ads in a manner that is not compliant with our program policies ( https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=48182&stc=as... ).
EXAMPLE PAGE: http://www.best-reviewer.com/members/tinaathome.htm
Please note that this URL is an example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website or other sites in your network.
AD MISLABELING: Publishers may not implement Google ads in a manner that disguises the ads in any way. For instance, publishers may not place ads under misleading headers or titles as this may confuse users into thinking
the ads are actually site links related to that header. To avoid this issue, we ask that publishers use only "sponsored links" or "advertisements" to label ads. More information about this policy can be found in our help center at ( https://www.google.com/adsense/support/as/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=115985 ).
REQUESTED ACTION: Please make all necessary changes in the next 72 hours.
If the violations are corrected within the aforementioned time period, ad serving will not be affected. If changes are not made and/or other policy violations are encountered during the review process, ad serving will be disabled to your site.
ACCOUNT STATUS: ACTIVE
Your AdSense account remains active. However, if we continue to find problems, we may disable your entire account. Therefore, we suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your network to ensure that all of your other pages are in compliance with our policies.
Issue ID# 16957641
Thank you for your cooperation.
The Google AdSense Team
So, following this email I've made some changes by adding "advertisements" and "sponsored links" above all adsense units in the given url, since they didn't made it clear which one was causing the policy violation..
I made a video showing the changes I've made:
And a few days later I changed again to separate more adsense units from the buysellads.com ads at the top.
Then on 24 july I received another email saying my whole account has been disabled, not only on this site, so I don't know if it is related, the reason they give in the account disabling email is not the same as this one, it is even more vague and doesn't give me any indication as to which site was the culprit for disabling the whole account..