natural hair treatment have beeen used for centuries by many civilizations to help keep hair healthy and prevent thinning hair and baldness, both for men and women.
1. Rosmary (Rosmarinus in Latin) - well known for stimulating hair growth and for enhancing dark hair.
2. Dong Quai - A traditional Chinese herb that contains phytoestrogens that decreases the formation of DHT. Therefore,
Dong Quai is credited for stopping hair loss and probalby even regrow your hair.
3. Saw Palmetto - This is a small creeping palm which is also known as Serenoa repens. It has free fatty acids and
phytosterols, which control the formation of DHT and by inhibiting the enzyme 5-alpha reductase which is known to
contributes to androgenetic alopecia. and has proven to be more effective than Finasteride in many cases.
4. Aloe Vera - Extracted from the inner leaves of plants, it is a substance in a gel formation that is known for its
ability to calm irritated skin. It also protects the scalp and hair and also known as a pwerful remedy against Alopecia.
5. Capsicum - It is a type of hot peppers which stimulates hair growth by at least half and increases blood flow to the
scalp. This herb is reccomended by some for regrowing hair.
6. Lemongrass - A pale green stalk about 18 inches long. This herb stables oil product in the scalp. It also increases
fullness and body to the hair.
If you are suffering from hair loss or thinning hair or simply just want to maitain your hair healthy and strong, it is
recommended to use herbal hair loss treatments with Natural Hair Treatments
Falling hair causes concern to most people. Sometimes the causes may be related to anemia , thyroid problems etc and when this is the case can be treated and reversed.Sometimes the causes may be benign and related to the way hair is maintained.When hair is exposed to sun , air-conditioning etc , it tends to get dry and breaks off easily.Keeping the hair... (Read More)
Two of the main factors in hair loss are the presence of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone ) in the natural oils found on the scalp. DHT is a hormone the body produces naturally; but if too much of it is present on the scalp it will cause the root of the follicle to shrink and in turn the follicle will die and fall out. Poor blood circulation is the second major... (Read More)